Friday, December 12, 2008

I’ve Been Published!

Along with many recent forays into writing I have created an account on Associated Content, a large online news and opinion site. It’s very well reputed and actually pays it content writers based on how many people view their articles. And today they finally published my first article! As you can imagine I am very excited as this could be a large step towards my making it as a respected and well-payed freelance writer. Keep your fingers crossed that I’ll make it.

Finally I might have found the kind of job I can truly enjoy, which in this day and age is getting harder and harder to come across. Right now I’ve only made a few bucks writing various articles mostly for websites wanting to promote their products online. But you have to start somewhere. Most of what I have written I get absolutely no credit for by name. Associated Content gives me that opportunity.

Now I have also been working hard on my other blog trying to break into being a film critic. After writing just a few critiques on orble.com they gave me my own domain. Or rather I actually took over an already existing and established domain. What is cool about that is I already have a following that will hopefully only grow. And with ad companies like Google who pay people to put their content on their pages I should be able to earn some money just from sharing my opinions.

Well, I will keep you posted on how I am doing on my journey to becoming a well known freelance writer. And by all means feel free to check out my other sites regularly for new content, or if you really want to subscribe so you’ll get updates.

You can find them at
http://www.anonymousfilmcritic.com and
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/383711/annamaria_harvey.html

No comments:

Post a Comment